Welcome to Mariposa Jungle Lodge
Here's what you can expect:
- A complimentary Belizen welcome drink.
- A personalized orientation session.
- Luxurious cabaña accommodations designed for comfort, cleanliness, and privacy with beautiful views, built in the jungle around authentic Mayan rockwork.
- Lush Egyptian cotton towels and linens.
- Excellent variety and quality of food, including full breakfast and four-course dinners.
- Canopy beds with mosquito nets.
- An air-conditioned library with a substantial collection of reading materials, and a collection of art and memorabilia from around the world.
- Table games and jigsaw puzzles.
- Complimentary Internet service.
- A wide variety of excursion opportunities.
- Alcoholic drinks in which you can taste the alcohol (unless you ask for a mild one).
- Complimentary filtered water.
- Falling asleep to the jungle sounds of cicadas and geckos.
- Awakening each morning to the symphony of myriad birds.
- Unlimited bird watching opportunities.
- A convenient and comfortable walking and riding path, cleared without removing healthy trees.
- Freedom to explore our 40-acre site.
- Unlimited access to our private 20ft jungle bird watch tower.
- Nature trails on site.
- Nearby caves to explore and see Mayan artifacts in situ.
- Personalized attention and service.
- A host, hostess and staff with endless enthusiasm for the jungle and excitement of life in a developing country.
We believe we are among the finest Belizean jungle lodges. We look forward to hosting you!