4-Night Cayo Caving
Designed for Cave Lovers: Explore the mysterious cave of Actun Tunichil Muknal, Canoe Inside the Barton Creek Cave, Explore the Caves Branch River, which flows from headwaters deep underground through the foothills of the Maya Mountains until it emerges and runs through the rainforest.
Meet & Greet service at Belize International Airport (BZE) or Belize City area.
Private air-conditioned transfer to Lodge.
Belize Welcome Drink on arrival.
Full-day guided tour to the famous ATM Cave,
Barton Creek Cave by canoe
Spend the rest of the day exploring onsite nature trails, refreshing in the pool, and enjoying the hospitality of our staff. Add another half-day tour, or a massage to relax. Have lunch poolside or take a picnic up to the birdwatch tower.
Explore the Caves Branch River canoeing inside a cave.
DAY 5Private transfer to Belize International Airport (BZE) or Belize City area. Visit Belize Zoo or Howler Monkey Sanctuary if not visited on Day 1.
- 4 nights in choice of air-conditioned Cabana.
- Round trip a/c ground transfers from Belize City (or within 90 miles of Lodge).
- Complimentary Belizean Welcome Drink.
- All meals from Three-Course – Dinner on arrival through Full Breakfast on day of departure.
- Access to on-site Nature and Hiking trails, Birdwatch tower, and Swimming pool.
- Daily housekeeping and unlimited filtered drinking water.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout resort and in Cabana.
- Tours listed in itinerary with transportation, guide, and equipment.
- All admissions, taxes and service charges.
Package Rates Per Person
Contact us for special package rates for families!
(One child under 13 sleeps free. Children under 13 eat at reduced prices; children under 6 eat free.)
(July 1 – Dec 19)
(Dec 20– June 30)
Prices are per person in US$ and include all taxes and service charge. Gratuities to drivers and tour guides not included. For tipping guidelines, you may wish to see our FAQ.